"The newest way to experience NH's oldest town."
We offer guided tours on your own personal Segway PT (provided by SST) through some of the most beautiful and history-rich places in Portsmouth and the Seacoast.
Starting at the Portsmouth Historical Society's John Paul Jones House, choose a one hour* "Segway Experience" tour, a two hour* "Segway Experience" tour, or a full length (three hour*) tour.
The two choices for the "Segway Experience" tours are the North End or South End tours. They are light on scripting and are perfect for:
- A first time Segway tour adventurer
- Those who want to focus more on the Segway experience and the sites (rather than the stories and rich history)
- Hosts with out-of-town guests who want to do something fun (but that won't take a big chunk of the day)
The two hour tour covers both the North and South Ends.
The two choices for the full-length tours are the "Historic Homes and City Tour" or the "Historic City and Waterfront Tour". These tours are for those:
- Who really want to digest Portsmouth (and New Castle**)
- Who really want to cover some ground on a Segway
- Who love historical tales
With Segway's amazingly intuitive riding, the better vantage point from up on a Segway, and the distance you can cover, you'll never do another tour of the Seacoast like this.
Sightseeing on our guided Segway PT tours are a unique and fun way to get to know and appreciate historical Portsmouth and New Castle, NH.
We guarantee it will be an unforgettable experience!
* inclusive of training time in the operation of the Segway i2 Personal Transporter
** In the case of the "Historic City and Waterfront Tour"